At Lilac Family Eye Care, we pride ourselves on paying thorough attention to each patient’s concerns, taking the time to address each of them throughout the eye exam, and answering any questions. Whether you’re looking for something as simple as an updated glasses or contact lens prescription, or want to discuss a potential surgery, such as cataracts or LASIK, we are your first top to get all of your questions answered.
We handle all of the following:
- Glasses prescriptions
- Contact lens prescriptions
- Routine eye exams/eye health checks
- Pediatric exams
- Myopia (nearsightedness) control
- Vision-related headaches
- Cataract evaluations
- Annual diabetes exams – with communication with the managing doctor
- Annual Plaquenil (or other high-risk medication) monitoring – with communication with the managing doctor
- Macular Degeneration exams
- Glaucoma evaluations, treatments, and monitoring
- Red-eye exams (such as pink eye)
- Foreign body stuck in the eye (such as a piece of metal or a torn contact lens)
- Sudden vision loss
- New-onset double vision
- Difficulty reading or seeing well in school
- … and many more!
Monday 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Wednesday 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Friday 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.